YOU AGREE THAT BY USING THE SITE AND THE SERVICES YOU ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE AND YOU ARE LEGALLY ABLE TO ENTER INTO A CONTRACT.
WedFormz LLC provides general educational and entertaining information about business law and Contract Templates for wedding business professionals to create their own legal documents.
YOU AGREE THAT WEDFORMZ LLC IS NOT A LAW FIRM AND THAT NEITHER THE CONTENT OF THE SITE NOR THE SERVICES ARE A SUBSTITUTE FOR LEGAL ADVICE OR THE SERVICES OF AN ATTORNEY IN YOUR AREA.
From time to time, WedFormz LLC may require information in order to provide the Services. At no time does WedFormz LLC review your answers for legal sufficiency or render legal advice about your particular situation.
WedFormz LLC works very hard to keep the Contract Templates up-to-date. However, the law changes rapidly. WedFormz LLC cannot guarantee that the information contained on the Site or Services is current. Further, laws vary from state to state, and may be interpreted differently from court to court. WedFormz LLC provides Contract Templates that are for general use and are not jurisdiction specific. No general information, contract template, or Service like those provided by WedFormz LLC can fit every circumstance. Therefore, if you require legal advice for your specific problem, you should consult a licensed attorney in your area.
This Site and the Services are not intended to create an attorney-client relationship between you and WedFormz LLC, or any owner, officer, agent, or representative of WedFormz LLC.
2. Ownership. All content on the Site and distributed in furtherance of the Services, including information, documents, instructions, logos, graphics, videos, sounds, and images (the “Materials”) is owned either by WedFormz LLC or by WedFormz LLC’s respective third party owners. Except as otherwise provided herein, none of the Materials may be copied, reproduced, downloaded, posted, displayed, or distributed in any way without the express written permission of WedFormz LLC.
3. License to Use. WedFormz LLC grants you a limited, personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use the Contract Templates for your own business use (e.g. providing to your clients or perspective clients). You agree not to copy, reproduce, create derivative works of, or in any way exploit the Contract Templates in any manner, except for modifications necessary for authorized use. You shall not remove any copyright notice from any Contract Template. RESALE OF THE TEMPLATES IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
4. Forum and Governing Law. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the state of Georgia. Any legal action arising under this Agreement shall be brought exclusively in the State or Superior Courts located in Fulton County, Georgia, and you hereby consent to such venue, and hereby waive any and all right to object to such jurisdiction or venue.
5. No Warranty. THE SITE, MATERIALS, AND CONTRACT TEMPLATES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS. WedFormz LLC expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied.
WEDFORMZ LLC MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE SITE, MATERIALS, SERVICES, OR THE CONTRACT TEMPLATES WILL MEET YOUR SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS, OR THAT THE CONTENTS OF THE SITE, MATERIALS, SERVICES, OR CONTRACT TEMPLATES OFFERED THROUGH THE SITE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNIFICATION. You hereby agree that, in no event shall WedFormz LLC be liable in any claim or action arising from the Services, whether sounding in contract, warranty, tort, product liability, strict liability, or other legal or equitable theory, for any amount in excess of the price actually paid by you to WedFormz LLC. You agree to indemnify and hold WedFormz LLC (and any of the WedFormz LLC’s managers, officers, members, owners, or employees) harmless from and against any and all judgments, claims, causes of action, and costs, including, but not limited to, attorney’s fees incurred in defending the same, or in enforcing the provisions of this Section, including claims arising from the injury or death of any person, damage to property, theft, defamation, or emotional distress, or any violation by you of any Federal, State, or Local laws, statutes, rules, or regulations, even if WedFormz LLC has been previously advised of the possibility of such damage, or in any other way arising out of or connected with the Services, to the fullest extent of the law of the particular state in which you reside.
7. No Attorney-Client Privilege. All comments, feedback, information or material submitted to WedFormz LLC through this Site are NOT be protected by laws regarding attorney-client privilege.
8. Compliance with Intellectual Property Laws. Your use of the Site and the Services are at all times subject to laws regarding copyright, trademark and other intellectual property ownership. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit or otherwise distribute any information or content in violation of any third party’s copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property or proprietary rights.
9. Copyrights. Unless otherwise noted, all Materials on the Site or in the Contract Templates are Copyright WedFormz LLC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.