Flowers are beautiful because they are transitory and delicate… which of course means sometimes certain blooms are just not available. Unfortunately, “No big deal, it’s just plants” has not been said by anyone in the throes of a wedding, ever. Protect your business and your right to make flower substitutions with a Wedding Floral Design Contract template. We’ll also write in stipulations in case of weather or guest behavior — so you can recover damages if anyone tries to take your vases home as souvenirs.
The Wedding Floral Design Contract Template covers:
- Image release
- Inclement Weather
- Rental items - Floral containers and decor returned in good shape
- Guest behavior - client assumes responsibility for their actions
- Right to make flower substitutions
- Payment options (non-refundable installments)
- Change and cancellation of event date
Say “I do” to this contract!